The Paint Minecraft mod allows you to paint almost any block using a paintbrush. This is perfect for decorating houses, painting murals, or even just marking your way in a new cave.
First you will need to craft a paintbrush:
You will then need to color the paintbrush with any color dye:
You can paint almost any block in Minecraft with this brush. If you want to get rid of the paint you can either dump water on it or use a paint scraper. The recipe for the paint scraper is:
If you want to delete all of the paint from your world you can delete the “world.paint” file in your saves folder.
- Close Minecraft.
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows by going to Run and typing: “%APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.”.
- Open Minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the Paint Mod .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Close Minecraft.jar and enjoy!
Unfortunately this mod this not yet compatible with ModLoader. This means that it is not compatible with ModLoader mods and a fresh version of Minecraft.jar should be used. TooManyItems is still compatible.