This Minecraft mod adds three dragons to the game. These dragons can be tamed. After they are tamed, they can be flown and used to attack other mobs.
Dragons Mod for 1.7.3
ModLoader for 1.7.3
AudioMod for 1.7.3
Turbo Model Thingy
- Browse to minecraft.jar. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder from Minecraft.jar.
- Drag everything from the extracted downloads except for the RESOURCES folder into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag the files from the RESOURCES folder from the Dragons Mod file into the %APPDATA%/.minecraft/resources folder
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
You can attempt to tame dragons by riding them and feeding them fish and meat. Some dragons will be harder to tame. They may attack you, but you can still try to ride them. Once they are tame you can ride them around.
Once your dragon is tame, you can hit it with a special sword to make it aggressive or peaceful against other mobs. To craft the sword, use the same recipe as any sword but use dragon scales in place of the metal.
Right click on a dragon with an empty hand to ride it.
Feed baby dragons meat and fish to make it grow. You cannot ride baby dragons.
Blue dragons can evolve into their advance forms after fighting 20 aggressive mobs or 90 animals.
The Blue Dragon is the weakest of the three dragons. It has 12 health and will attack the player if attacked.
Blue Dragons Evolved:
After fighting 20 aggressive mobs or 90 animals the Blue Dragon will evolve. It is stronger and faster.
The Green Dragon will spawn on sand and grass. It is slower than the Blue Dragon but much stronger. It cannot evolve into a stronger version.
White Mystic Dragon:
The rare White Mystic Dragon is the only dragon that can fly by itself. Because of this, it is almost impossible to catch them.