11.21.2011

ModLoader for Minecraft 1.0.0


I think everyone know this ModLoader thing pretty well, right? If this is the first time you hearing about ModLoader, I’m suggest you to read next few sentences ModLoader is more likely a mod installer for Minecraft. It will manage all the mods for you. I’m pretty sure that this will make your life much more easy. I think that’s all for the definition of ModLoader, but before we start, let say thanks to Risugami, who developed this awesome mod for make Minecrafters life better!

How to Install ModLoader for Minecraft 1.0 (Windows)

  1. Go to Start Menu -> Run and type in “%appdata%”
  2. Find .minecraft/bin folder
  3. Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7Zip
  4. Drag and Drop all downloaded files into minecraft.jar
  5. Delete META-INF folder
  6. Done
Download ModLoader for Minecraft 1.0.0

1 comment:

  1. If i install this mod my grass get GRAY xD, i hope someone will fix this bug

    ReplyDelete